cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 | Unable to Install TAPS [.exe] File

pradesha
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to install TAPS [.exe] file on UCCX server downloaded from CUCM, But getting the following popup box error:

"Error opening installation log file.Verify that the specific log file location exist and is writable"

Any help on this ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Pradeep

The reason why your getting these errors is because your not using a Cisco OS platform.

However to resolve your issue create the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\coomon files\cisco\logs

Test again and let me know.

Hoai

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

what version(s)?

G.

Call manager version : 7.0.2.21900-10

UCCX Version : 7.0(1)_Build168

TAPS file : 7.0(2)

-Pradeep

Whether this is your issue or not, you really should be running one of the SRs.  If you have a strong reason not to, I understand, but if you don't, install at least SR1, and try again.  Also, that's not a supported CUCM version.  That could be your issue as well.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

For testing purpose i intalled UCCX on VM Ware and upgrade this to SR5 then try to install the TAPS file, but now luck..same error.

I also tried with UCCX 5.0

Hi

What account are you logging onto the server as? Is it added to a domain?

Do you have CSA or any other AV/security software installed on it?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

no ...i am not using any domain account and csa is not installed.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Hi Pradeep

The reason why your getting these errors is because your not using a Cisco OS platform.

However to resolve your issue create the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\coomon files\cisco\logs

Test again and let me know.

Hoai

Thanks Hoia,

I created the directory and it works..

C:\Program Files\Common Files\cisco\logs

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: