Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0(2) Historical Reports CSQ shows multiple times

Hello,

I'm running a Contact Service Queue Activity report through Historical reports and some of my CSQ's show up multiple times with different identifiers.   Anyone know why this would be?

Thanks,

Glenn

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Glenn

Usually this happens when you are running a report to cover a time period during which you modified the CSQ in some way.

For example - rather than modify the exsiting CSQ record in the DB, if you change a service level parameter a new CSQ is created.

If you run the report a time period starting after you last made a change, you should see just the one CSQ.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron,

Thanks for the reply.   So does that mean that anytime I make a change to the CSQ, it's going to show up as a seperate CSQ under reporting?  Is there any way around this?   Is there another CSQ report that can be run that will combine the "new" and "old" CSQ?

Thanks,

Glenn

Hi

No way around it, no... it's by design as TAC would say.

You should not need to make changes to the CSQs regularly; the only thing that should change frequently is the agent's assignment to the CSQs, which doesn't cause this...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Sorry for all the dumb questions but if I change the minimum skill Competence for a CSQ, does that also change this?

Thanks,

Glenn

Hi

There are no dumb questions... I'm not sure whether the list of what does and does not cause a CSQ to be recreated in this way is documented to be honest. I've certainly not seen it.

I would expect changing things like the SL stuff to do it, but it could be argued that changing base competence doesn't affect the way an SL would be calculated.. so it shouldn't. It probably does though...

Aaron

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

You'll get different rows in the report for each skill associated with the CSQ.

So, CSQA could have 2 skills associated with it Skill1 and Skill2 ... if calls were answered by each of these skills you'll see a rows like

CSQA

(Skill1)

CSQA

(Skill2)

Brian