Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 CAD Client Configuration Not Working

Carl Messer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am in the process of going through a new UCCX fresh installation and when I try to run the CAD Client Configuration.msi it is showing the following error:

Error opening DB: error = d<110>

Anyone seen this one before?

Thanks

Carl                  

6 Replies 6

Carl Messer
Level 1
Level 1

Just to let you know, this error is related to running the CAD Client Configuration on a Windows 7 64 bit machine. Run it on WinXP and it went through no problems.

Thanks

Carl

Just to add an info to Carl statement, you just need to do this operation once, so using XP, and then you can use CAD on 7 64 bits. Also I suggest to consider to use Finesse, since CAD is going to be dismissed.

Regards

Domenico

gokcesuzen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi have same problem when i install CAD Client Configuration. I am using Windows 7 Ent. x64. Carl Messer

recommend using windows xp. But many people are now using windows 7 x64. It can be solution this issue cisco dev. site.

I have the same issue with 9.0.1 version running on Windows 7 x64.

Has someone solved it?

Thanks

Domenico

The problem is Windows 7 64-bit.

Run the config utility in XP Mode and it works fine.

Tim Schroeder
Level 4
Level 4

I could not get it to run even using "Compatibility Mode" on Windows 7 64-bit.  Ran it on Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit and it ran fine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: