cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.x - Agent Email in CAD handle inbound attachments?

alex_hannah
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have a feature/function question of the Agent Email capability inside CAD.  I know how to enable it inside CDA and I know the theory of how it works, my question is pretty simple, can the inbound email ( coming from support@acme.com ) WITH an attachment be displayed inside the CAD desktop?  I know when the agent sends a response they can attach files, but I am wondering specifically if the incoming email can have attachments and if so is there a limit on the attachment size that CAD can display?

I checked the SRND, CDA, and Agent Desktop guides, so if you have any written documentation or screenshot that would be awesome, I am trying to make a business case to a customer. 

Thanks!

Alex

6 Replies 6

Rob Coleman
Level 4
Level 4

Alex,

We have the same issue and can find no information on incoming e-mail attachments.

Did you get an answer to this?

Thanks

Rob

Hi guys,

Any new updates on this thread?

Thanks

Nick

Hi Nick,

One of our engineers has posted a work around for this at this link

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-17854#comment-19724

Regards

Rob

Hi,

The main question was if the agent can receive attachements using his email channel?

We are not talking about voicemail.

Agent E-Mail supports receiving e-mails with attachments.  Although it is not explicitly stated in the Agent Desktop guide, the screen shot of an incoming mail shows the field "Attachments" and that is where they would appear.    Inbound attachment size constraints are not configured in CAD Admin; they can be configured in Exchange.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Many Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: