Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX abandon call behavior

akbarwngsdjy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

want to confirm, my customer need a confirmation for abandoned call on UCCX. currently im using uccx 12.5.1
my customer reported that when a call hit agent1 and agent1 not answered the call, it will mark as abandoned. even if that call are routed to agent2 and agent to answer the call.

is that a correct behavior how to count abandoned?

can i change to as long as the call are answered, no abandon call will counted.

thanks

2 Replies 2

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

If you read the Cisco definition for Abandon calls - 

Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report - Provides information about abandoned calls; a call is abandoned if it is not answered by an agent and the caller hangs up (even if the caller has not been queued) or is disconnected.

Means the agents didn't answer the call, UCCX marks that call as abandoned. So the system is working as expected.

Now coming back to your case, if agent 1 is not answered, of course that call will be marked and moved to second agent. 

Ideally agent 1 if not ready to take call, should change the status to "Not ready", so he/she wont be presented with call.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution"***

If you read the OP he stated that the call is answered by Agent 2. By this the call should per what you shared from documentation not be counted as abandoned. Or am I missing something?

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: