Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Abandoned Calls Details

Ahmed Khalefa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

We have a small Call Center Express , with just one Queue .. the version is 10.5.1-11001_49

The main request for the customer was as follows :

• For the CSQ get below :
    • Calls Presented
    • Calls Handled
    • Calls Abandoned
      • IVR Abandoned
      • Agent Abandoned

Inside the CUIC for the CCX , we can get the Calls Presented , and Total of Calls Abandoned .. we can’t get which calls are Abandoned inside IVR ( i.e : before reaching any Agent .. just the customer was waiting in Queue , then he choose to drop the call ) ..

also for Agents , i.e: Calls were abandoned after getting presented to Agents ( there is no Auto Answer ) , and the RNA time is 12 seconds

Reports where used for getting the calls are :

• Contact Service Queue Activity Report ( where it shows Total Presented , Total Abandoned )
  • Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report ( where it shows Abandoned calls with respect to Agents )

So , now with example from the customer DB :

• CSQ Activity Report give below details :
    • Total  Presented : 5778
      • Handled : 5409
      • Abandoned : 369

We tried get more details for the Abandoned calls from the Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report, and  we got only 66 calls Abandoned inside that report …

Does that mean the rest of Abandoned calls are Abandoned in IVR ? , 369 – 66 = 303 Calls

Does anyone know the correct way of getting those Abandoned IVR calls ?

Thanks a lot ,

Ahmed Salah

21 Replies 21

Thanks Ahmed ! Informative document, really helped for correct report execution.

Thanks ! It worked for me

Hi Aaron,

It is no clear for me why the (abandoned calls in queue) is not shown in the report "abandoned call detail activity report", from uccx 11.6.

Daniel Sobrinho

Hello This helped me a lot, to understand the calls abandoned in the IVR. thank you

Hi Ahmed,

I CAN'T SEE my Trigger number listed in the Called Number(@param4) section of the report.
Please suggest.

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi, 

I have a different problem. In the version 11.6 UCCX I have 60 agents using Jabber as a softphone. In the report I have call presented, call handled and abandoned calls. The sum of the values ​​of calls handles and abandoned calls never matches calls presented.

A tac was opened for this the engineer told me that some calls like transfered, conference are sum in presented calls, but I would like to know how can I track this in the reports?

Best regards

Daniel Sobrinho

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for the wonderful explanation for pulling the report. I have a question, while pulling the Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report, in Called Number section @param4, it DOESN'T recognise the Trigger of the Application. I don't see that listed either. 

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks