cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx add estimated waiting time and position in queue to report the caller

ahmed ismail
Level 1
Level 1

need to add in my IVR scrip the estimated waiting time and position in queue to report the caller...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What are you expecting ?

As Geoff told, the "Estimated" or Expected Wait Time (unless you see a difference between "estimated" and "expected") is provided under the Get Reporting Statistic step. This answers your question about adding the estimated waiting time and position in queue to your IVR script.

If you want to know more about the actual formula, please search "expected wait time formula uccx" on Google as the question has already been asked tons of times before.

To sum up things for you, it's admitted that the calculation formula used in UCCX is the same as in the older brother ICM in UCCE. And the formula is explained by Jonathan Schulenberg here.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

You can find the information you need in the UCCX Editor Step Reference Guide, search for the "Get Reporting Statistic" step.

i know the ( Get Reporting Statistic ) i use it to inform the client his number in the queue and its working fine , but how to calculate the waiting time this is my issue ??? and based on what if you know how or you can guide me to any doc i will be thankful  sorry for being late but i was reading the doc you provide i attached print screen of the script...

I am not a UCCX expert, but the Step Reference Guide says on page 2-211

Expected Wait Time
The expected wait time of the contact specified in the contact field. That is, how long this contact will wait before it is connected to an agent.

Regards,
Geoff

yes i am not expert also but work with the scripting for about 3 years , can integrate with data base and many things but even i read page 2-211 it just explain the titles that's it no more...

What are you expecting ?

As Geoff told, the "Estimated" or Expected Wait Time (unless you see a difference between "estimated" and "expected") is provided under the Get Reporting Statistic step. This answers your question about adding the estimated waiting time and position in queue to your IVR script.

If you want to know more about the actual formula, please search "expected wait time formula uccx" on Google as the question has already been asked tons of times before.

To sum up things for you, it's admitted that the calculation formula used in UCCX is the same as in the older brother ICM in UCCE. And the formula is explained by Jonathan Schulenberg here.