Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agent goes to NOT READY (Agent Logon) during a call

bmedina23
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community, 

A customer is experiencing an issue where some agents of contact center are going to Not Ready state when they are handling a call. According to the CUIC Reports, the reason code for the not ready state is Agent logon but the agent doesn't do a logout/login procedure. 

Does any of you have any idea of what could be happening?

UCCX Version: 12.5.1.10000-31

This happen to all agents in the UCCX, just not at the same time. 

Thanks a lot. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

jim-j
Level 3
Level 3

It's because the agents are using Chrome (I believe Edge would have this issue too since it's based on Chromium).  Starting with Chrome 88 it has a new feature to heavily throttle chained JS timers.  The workaround for this issue is to change a flag in Chrome by following these steps:

1. Log out of Finesse (if you're logged into the call center)
  2. Go to the following URL chrome://flags
  3. in the "Search flags" field type "throttle"
  4. To the right of "Throttle Javascript timers in background" click on the drop down menu and change it from "Default" to "Disabled"
  5. Click the "Relaunch" button in the bottom right corner of the page
  6. That's it. The Finesse state issues should now be resolved.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

jim-j
Level 3
Level 3

It's because the agents are using Chrome (I believe Edge would have this issue too since it's based on Chromium).  Starting with Chrome 88 it has a new feature to heavily throttle chained JS timers.  The workaround for this issue is to change a flag in Chrome by following these steps:

1. Log out of Finesse (if you're logged into the call center)
  2. Go to the following URL chrome://flags
  3. in the "Search flags" field type "throttle"
  4. To the right of "Throttle Javascript timers in background" click on the drop down menu and change it from "Default" to "Disabled"
  5. Click the "Relaunch" button in the bottom right corner of the page
  6. That's it. The Finesse state issues should now be resolved.

Thanks a lot for the información Jim, I'm testing this with an agent and it seems to work properly! 

Thanks a lot for the information, it is very helpful!

Hello,

Same issue...however I cant find the "throttle" option to disable it in the new Chrome Version 90.0.4430.72. Where can I find it?

@Eduardo Leon Dominguez wrote:

Hello,

Same issue...however I cant find the "throttle" option to disable it in the new Chrome Version 90.0.4430.72. Where can I find it?

With Chrome 90 you have to set "Temporarily unexpire M89 flags" to "Enabled" first, relaunch Chrome, then you'll be able to find the throttle flag.

tonybouchard
Level 1
Level 1

The M89 will be removed by Chrome in couple release. We need to have a permanent solution on this.

@tonybouchard wrote:

The M89 will be removed by Chrome in couple release. We need to have a permanent solution on this.

TAC can implement CSCvx73795 on your server(s) (by editing a few config files) to fix this.  I assume they'll have an easier to install ES patch for this soon.  We just implemented CSCvx73795 last night and so far it seems to be working well.  Note Chrome 90 undoes the client side throttle flag fix (if you implemented it for Chrome 88 or 89).

JimOltman6286
Level 1
Level 1

I've got a customer that's implemented this UCCX server side change (TAC got into root on both UCCX and changed something there).  Things were fine until they hit Chrome 90.  Now agents are seeing odd behavior:

1. 20 Calls in queue, take a call and queue goes to 0
  2. Agents show logged in for long periods of time (16+ hours) but they weren’t
  3. More agents logged in than actually are
  4. Agent’s Finesse shows READY, but Agent Team Summary Report showed “Not Ready”

UCCX 12.5(1)-10000 ES03

Anyone seen this after the bug fix above was applied?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: