cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agents complain they hear CrossTalk but its all SIP/IP!

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

The customer has a Verizon Business SIP Trunk, calls from Telco come into SIP CUBE 3845 running 12.4(24)T and then SIP-SIP to CallManager 7.0(2) to UCCX 7.0(1)SR1 where Cisco Agent Desktop to 7942 (G711)(SCCP42.8-4-3S).

What our UCCX 7.0(1) Agents complaining of is what we called CrossTalk (bleedover) in the old analog days….given this is all IP I don't see how we can have any cross talk. That maybe Verizon at backend switch is experiencing cross talk?

Note From Supervisor;

I was logged into UCCX Agent Desktop as Ready and received a call and started helping the customer, about 2 minutes later, both myself and the customer whom called me in the queue heard our hold music in the background, then they heard a co-worker Jon answering a call, "Thanks for call Express Parts Look Up, how can I help you?"

Regards,

John Bishop

Technical Services Warranty & Parts Lead

7 Replies 7

jeck
Level 1
Level 1

Any luck with this issue? I have a similar issue with SIP calls.

Ben Cook
Level 4
Level 4

Jason,

Oddly enough, I have a client that is experiencing this with their newly deployed UCCx 10.5 environment.  Client has inbound SIP trunks into a 3945 ISR G2.  Ikhlaas will be reaching out to you about this.

Thank you,

Ben

Curious to know if either of you found the answer to this issue?  We have a customer that reported

a similar issue, Crosstalk over SIP.

TIA

Rob

~ Rob Oliveira ~

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

Bumping a crazy really old thread here but was a solution ever identified? 

chris henderson
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone able to resolve this issue experienced?

There are several Cisco bugs/defects that mention crosstalk, here's one, but you may need to search to see if others resolve your situation.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtk34885

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

we have similar issue, only ours is our users when they are on a SIP/PSTN call will hear Unity greeting in back round. Anyone run in to this or have any thoughts?

Thank you