Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, We have existing environment with Cisco UCCX 12.5 which need to be migrated to another UC cluster. we partially did the migration including relocation to another host, IP, DNS and Domain changed but issue is related to RmCm which is stuck on "ini...

Hello, I want to extract Agent Detail Report From Historical Reports section by APIs.but after searching web did not found solution. Anyone can point me to right documentation to fulfill my requirements.  -Thanks for your time

mudotiya4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts ,  We have an issue in UCCE 10.5 that some agents showing in reports that they made a lot of internal calls while after our test , we found that even you open and close the line reflect as an internal call , we need to check the accurat...

Helllo Experts,I am building a script in which we have one call and two CSQs. CSQ1 and CSQ2The call comes in and needs to be answered by the first available agent in either CSQ1 or CSQ2.Please note this is not a overflow situation. Here're the soluti...

Hi,  We have a new Finesse cluster on v12.5 and I'm trying to create some call variables to pull through to the Finesse desktop/webpage.  I can pull through the data, but the names remain as "call variable 1" etc. See screenshot. I can't seem to chan...

This is on an older cluster, 10.6, but is effecting all agents, when launching finesse in any modern browser the reports (gadgets) never load. Within IE an error is reported to contact an administrator. Opening dev tools I can see that there is a 404...