cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX agents filter

s.orlov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All. We have two different UCCX clusters integrated with one CUCM cluster and want fo filter users|agents on any of them based on any criteria. For now, all users with the IPCC extension are visible on both. Is any way to accomplish such a task? Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
This cannot be done. Even if you have separate RmCm and AXL accounts, it will still sync all users with the IPCC field to both servers. Unless you are near the 400 agent count on both, it will not affect performance or licensing. Just a mild administrative annoyance.

Thanks, Mike for the answer. But this is no only nice feature to have but logically not correct, especially when not so complicated to implement. 

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

I create a Team (such as 'onOtherCluster') on each UCCX cluster to place IPCC configured users in, if they are not agents on that cluster--but are in use on the other cluster.  This way they don't stay in the 'default' team and clutter things up.  This is the only simple filter I've figured out that works in it's most basic form.  Helps with filtering in CUIC also...

Let me know if this helps or if you would like other ideas.

-Sean

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: