Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx call back script on/off

karpoff2000
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am going to set up the call back script in uccx and it looks working fine. My customer asking for the option of enabling and disabling the call back option by supervisor. Any suggestion how to implement it?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Options:

1) If the Sups have admin access to CCX, then you can parameterise a boolean var which would allow them to turn it on and off.

2) If not, then you can give them a phone interface (i.e. antoher script) that records a true/false in a file and uploads to the repository. The main script would check that value and either offer callback or not based on it. This is similar to the various 'state' or 'holiday' script setups that write to XML files that you can find by googling.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Options:

1) If the Sups have admin access to CCX, then you can parameterise a boolean var which would allow them to turn it on and off.

2) If not, then you can give them a phone interface (i.e. antoher script) that records a true/false in a file and uploads to the repository. The main script would check that value and either offer callback or not based on it. This is similar to the various 'state' or 'holiday' script setups that write to XML files that you can find by googling.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

karpoff2000
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you,

I am looking for option 2, can you suggest any good example of the script that write to XML file?

michael.manea1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello karpoff2000,

do you maybe have a chance to share this script example with us?

Best regarads
Michael