Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CUIC "is always" threshold

fabien_damien
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i've been trying to use the threshold "is always" in CUIC but it does not seem to have any effect on my report. Does anyone have any idea what is this threshold used for? i assume that this will show only the fields that are not null.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Let me explain this to you in two different examples and the rest you can try in our lab.

Scenario 1:

Original Report name : Agent CSQ statistics report

Custom Report name : Deepak

Threshold : AgentID "is Always" Red

Explanation: This will display all the agent ID's in RED text when the threshold logic kicks in. In this scenario, it will be immediate as the agent ID's are registered as soon as they log in.

Threshold logicThreshold logicAgent ID is always redAgent ID is always red

Scenario 2:

Threshold : AgentID "is Always" Red and Calls waiting "is equal" to 1

Explanation: This will display all the agent ID's in RED text only when the call waiting in the queue becomes 1  (have to meet both the threshold logic set)

Threshold logicThreshold logicCalls waiting =0Calls waiting =0Calls waiting =1Calls waiting =1

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Nair

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Let me explain this to you in two different examples and the rest you can try in our lab.

Scenario 1:

Threshold : AgentID "is Always" Red

Explanation: This will display all the agent ID's in RED text when the threshold logic kicks in. In this scenario, it will be immediate as the agent ID's are registered as soon as they log in.

Threshold logicThreshold logicAgent ID is always redAgent ID is always red

Scenario 2:

Threshold : AgentID "is Always" Red and Calls waiting "is equal" to 1

Explanation: This will display all the agent ID's in RED text only when the call waiting in the queue becomes 1  (have to meet both the threshold logic set)

Threshold logicThreshold logicCalls waiting =0Calls waiting =0Calls waiting =1Calls waiting =1

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Nair