Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Custom Query - Syntax Error

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Dear members,

I'm trying the attached query against the UCCX Informix Database. It is giving "Syntax Error" without mentioning where the error is.

Anyone can advise where the issue could be?

Thanks in advance for any help.

5 Replies 5

Quigath
Spotlight
Spotlight

There's a lot of SQL there.

Can you supply more info on what you're trying to do, and what else you've tried?

From your question it seems like you might have found this code somewhere and are trying to use it.

As per my experience, CUIC query syntax sometimes does not compile specific SQL function like at times i had problem with CAST function or RANK function, though the query execution was fine in IBM informix engines.

I solved it by making custom procedures and it ran perfectly well.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I'm trying to create a custom report to have the below info in 1 report:

"AgentName-Extension-AgentLoginDetails-AgentLogoutDetails-TotalLoggedInTime-NotreadyTotalTime-ReadyTime-Calls Handled-Calls Presented-AvgTalkTime-AvgHoldTime"

I tried to use a procedure but couldnt find how it can return a list that's why I'm using a function now.

Could you please advise if a procedure can return a list in Informix.

Thank you so much.

yes it does, iterateable objects can be returned. for that you will need to work on SP output parameter.

This is more related to SQL grip on IBM architecture than CUIC related.

best of luck 

Is it possible that you share an example of a stored procedure returning a list? or a link that migh help.

Thank you for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: