cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX / IP IVR 12.5 Licensing Part Numbers

r.stockton
Level 1
Level 1

Short Story.  UCCX 12.5 moved to a new Data Center (fresh install) but deployed as Unified IP IVR as there are no longer any Agents/CSQs, etc.  The box is only functioning as an IVR.

The Contract is up for the licensing and I am trying to find the correct Part Numbers for IVR Ports.  The software partner and Cisco UCCX Licensing are chasing tails and pointing to each other to provide this secret stuff and have advised to purchase Flex CCX Premium Seat licenses and ports, however, CSSM (smart license server) says it is chewing up the following and not the Agent Seats and Ports (or HA):

IPIVR 12.5 Ports

IPIVR 12.5 Software

IPIVR 12.5 HA License

The Option to return back to CCX Premium/Standard Seat license is greyed out after de-registering from smart license and I am wondering...:

1) Continue down the path of gleaning IPIVR License

2) Reinstall UCCX as "UCCX" (not IPIVR) and renew with Premium Agent Seats

3) Use a black pen to "un-grey" the Change License Type screen.

4) Ask the community if the collective knows what part numbers I can order.

65 Days until end of "Enforcement Mode"

Cheers!

2 Replies 2

Oh man you're in a weird spot. I am pretty confident that IP IVR went end of sale a few years ago, so in theory they don't "make it" anymore. So I don't think you'll be able to get licenses for it. So my assumption is that you have to pay for full UCCX licensing and will have to re-install. I am sorry to hear that you're getting the run around, your partner should 100% be able to tell you what you need to do otherwise it's time to get a new partner. Depending on your use case maybe it's time to revisit the IVR and move it to something cloud?

Please provide an update, I am curious what the official solution will be.

david

Echoing what @david.macias said, you are in a tricky spot. I think IPIVR is gone, and you will have to get licenses for regular UCCX via CC-FLEX. Do you have any database integration or other things that require premium? That may not really be an issue since that went away and the real-time license counting is done based on agent logins. What will drive you "agent" count is how many CTI ports do you need? You get 2 ports per agent license if I recall correctly. You should be able to reset the licensing with some assistance from TAC when would get you around a reinstall.