cancel
Announcements
configure & troubleshoot anyconnect
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

UCCX IVR Language and Multiple-Language script

Can someone let me know if there is a language pack that includes Vietnamese for UCCX or do I just need to create a custom language in UCCX? I am creating a multi-language script for a customer that has a requirement for Vietnamese.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: UCCX IVR Language and Multiple-Language script

You can view the available languages for your version here

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-device-support-tables-list.html

It looks like that is not supported for the current versions. Are the agents going to need Vietnamese Finesse or is this just for prompts?

4 REPLIES 4

You can view the available languages for your version here

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-device-support-tables-list.html

It looks like that is not supported for the current versions. Are the agents going to need Vietnamese Finesse or is this just for prompts?

Highlighted
Rising star

UCCX has no Vietnamese support in it's language pack COP file, but it shouldn't stop you doing a multi-language script with Vietnamese language. Just create a new folder named 'vi-VN' (for example) and put all the Vietnamese prompts over there.
Beginner

Thanks Slavik,

So since there are no system prompts if I want to do a wait time on the script I would need them to record the numbers and add a variable on my script to point to the correct recording correct?

Rising star

Yes, indeed.
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
June's Community Spotlight Awards