Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx outbound voice browser script

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

Greetings!

I have uccx 12.1 ,cucm 12.5,imp 12.5 et all. I have a callback script set up that places a call to a customer who requests for call back.

However, I have seen some links on a web browser like "request for callback". When a customer clicks on it,fills the form ,he/she will recieve a call from the Agent. I have been searching on the internet to see if cisco uccx can handle this feature.

I have seen a sample script: "outbound voice browser ". I dont know if this script is the one that will handle it. I need someone to put me on the right track.

Thank you in anticipation!

18 Replies 18

The delay script works. I am grateful .

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Anthony,

Permit me to digress a little. I am curious to know what a customer can use to make a webcall to the uccx contact center agents.

I have seen cisco jabber guest which can be used to embed a call link into a website but some customers are not comfortable with the plugin. Is there something like webrtc call ?

Can you give me some clues?

The web callback will use the PSTN to call the caller back, since UCCX is the one placing the call to the caller.

If you wanted to use Jabber Guest, then the caller needs to initiate the inbound call and wait on the line until it's answered.

I cannot think of, nor have I seen, an alternative method for combining the two ideas into one.

Sorry Anthony, my question has nothing to do with this thread i created.
Let us remove webcallback from the picture.
I know customers can use pstn line to make inbound call to contact center
agents. I am now asking if it will be possible to make the same inbound
call from a web browser.
As for the jabber guest, i installed it and created url link to the uccx
inbound trigger which works very well. The jabber guest requires the
customer to download jabber guest plugin. I have been searching for call
url links that dont need plugin (for instance ,webrtc)

I saw a "rich call",third party application for uccx
https://richcall.io/live-video-assistance-co-browsing-cisco-uccx-ucce/

Sorry that I didnt present it well before.