Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Server Upgrade

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to upgrade our UCCX Sub from version 10.6.1.10000-39 to 10.6.1.11001-31. I tried at least 4 times but everytime I am receiving the following error message:

Error encountered: An unknown error occurred while accessing the upgrade file. Warning: A system reboot is required when the upgrade process completes or is canceled. This will ensure services affected by the upgrade process are functioning properly.

Please note that the Pub is upgraded with no issue. Please find attached the installation logs.

MD5 all good

Tried FTP and SFTP with no luck

NTP Configured and reachable

Only the upgrade file in the root folder.

Thanks,

MK

5 Replies 5

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

I see many people have the same issue but don't see how they managed to resolve that!!!!

Any ideas?

Thanks,

MK

Hi MK,

Can you try setting up the SFTP server in a local environment where the UCCX subscriber resides. This issue mainly point towards the connectivity problem between the SFTP client and UCCX after some time.

Also, it will be worth to take a packet capture both on CCX and SFTP client to see where the connection is getting dropped but it will be worth to try the SFTP client locally.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak

I always did the upgrade through a Jump server which is a server in our LAN and the upgrade  always failed.

I will try the packet capture and will let you know.

Thanks,

MK

Hi MK,

I believe you are impacted by the below defect which recently had been opened:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuw65303/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Please contact TAC for the workaround and get this resolved.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak,

MK