cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX & SMiner V11.0.1 - Probe if Chat Agents Available Prior To Allowing Chat

ttnstc3477
Level 1
Level 1

Asking this to determine if anybody else is probing to determine if UCCX Chat Agents are logged in before publishing the Web Chat Widget on the Public facing website.  We would prefer to hide the Widget until we probe to determine if a Chat Agent's are actually logged in before we un-hide the Widget.

Thanks,

TC

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately the feature is not available right now wherein you can check if the agents are logged in already or not to handle chat requests. Most probably it should be in the later releases since I know lot of customers are looking for this kind of functionality and BU is also aware of the same.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately the feature is not available right now wherein you can check if the agents are logged in already or not to handle chat requests. Most probably it should be in the later releases since I know lot of customers are looking for this kind of functionality and BU is also aware of the same.

Regards

Deepak

Thank you Deepak.  I appreciate the clarification and look forward to some of the future enhancements for SM.

Thanks again,

TC

AS a workaround, your web application developer could obtain this information using the wallboard user and ODBC connection which should show the CSQ stats including if agents are logged in or not. They could use this information to determine whether to expose the chat option or not on the website.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/config/guides/UCCX_BK_U9F91527_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide-release-10-5/UCCX_BK_U9F91527_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide-release_chapter_010010.html

Jonathan the CSQ stats which you are referring to only work for voice contacts/CSQs and not for chat contacts/CSQs.

Regards

Deepak

Of course they don't. Thanks for keeping me honest Deepak.