cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX User Configuration No Admin users

Mike Cairns
Level 1
Level 1

After completing a 10.5.2 CM and UCCX 10.6 install I keep trying to run through the configuration wizard and getting stuck when I get to this page.  Can someone help me troubleshoot why it is failing here?

I don't know what to try next.  Has someone ran into this that can assist?  I attached an image of the screen that I keep getting stuck at.  Something is causing this field to be blank even though all other configurations seemed to be right.  Anyone know where I can look for my mistake.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have any end users defined in your CUCM? Was your AXL integration correct, meaning you defined proper application user with role of AXL API?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have any end users defined in your CUCM? Was your AXL integration correct, meaning you defined proper application user with role of AXL API?

I checked the users in CUCM and they had the proper roles and I even tried created a new user with that role with no luck.  It is very strange.

EDIT:
After I said that I went back and checked the users that I created and I realized that I accidentally created them under Application Users by mistake.  I knew that I had to have made a simple mistake.  Thanks for your help!