cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX7.0 - Can CAD agents view agents in other teams in chat window?

dmurthy74
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have the UCCX7.0 Premium with CAD 6.6. My client wanted to know agents belonging to different teams van view each other in their CAD's chat window? I did read an earlier post that this is not possible in UCCX5.0. Nevertheless, wasnted to see if there was some workaround in the 7.0 version.

Is it possible that I create a ResourceGroup and add the agent belonging to different CSQs and skills to this one group? Will this make agents across the different teams visible in their chat window?

Thanks,

DM

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's still not possible.  And no, resource groups are for ACD not teams and chatting.  That will not help you.

If you have UCCX, and CUPS, then you can create SME groups, and assign any CUPS users you want to it.  Also, Agents can login into CUPC, create a group, and assign other CUPS users to the group, then logout out CUPC, and log into CAD, and they will see their groups.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's still not possible.  And no, resource groups are for ACD not teams and chatting.  That will not help you.

If you have UCCX, and CUPS, then you can create SME groups, and assign any CUPS users you want to it.  Also, Agents can login into CUPC, create a group, and assign other CUPS users to the group, then logout out CUPC, and log into CAD, and they will see their groups.