Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade from UCCX 10.6 to UCCX 11.0

james.buchanan1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I recently upgraded UCCX 10.6 to 11.0. It seems that replication is not working, and this might be related to bug CSCuv57910. I cannot find information on how to follow the steps noted in the bug ID. Failover works properly, but under the datastores, there are none for the secondary server for the Agent Datastore and the Historical Datastore in the list.

Thanks,

James

7 Replies 7

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi James,

Do you see the following in the UCCX install log

Replication definition failed.
Refer to the replication log for detailed information.

If yes, then you are likely running into this bug, else it could be due to some other factor.

Manish

I will check this. In the meanwhile, how would one correct this issue?

This might require root access to activate the datastore , i would recommend opening a TAC case.

Manish

Thanks. I have a case open and will follow up further with them.

Can you go to Cisco Unified CCX Serviceability >> Tools >> Datastore Control Center >> Replication Servers and check if Replication shows connected or not. Also, in case you see the Enable CDS and HDS button enabled, then click on it to enable the Configuration and Historical Data stores.

If you are still not able to see the Data Stores for the secondary UCCX server, then it will be worth to go for a complete cluster reboot i.e, restart primary UCCX first once it comes up, restart the Secondary server and then check.

Regards

Deepak

This had to be fixed via root access to add missing informix servers. Once that was done, everything else was able to be fixed. All is now well.

I have confirmed that this error is present in the install logs.