cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload Document/Prompt in IPCCX 4.0

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

What is the purpose of the 'User' field in the Upload Document/Prompt steps in IPCCX 4.0? Does it have to specify a valid CCM user, and what is it used for? There are no fields for password/PIN credentials so is it used for authentication in any way?

4 Replies 4

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

You need to use a Get user step which grabs a user from LDAP and puts it into a USER variable, then use the authenticate user on that variable, then in the success branch, use the upload prompt step also using that user variable and your other attributes (filename, language..etc).

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I thought the authentication would need to be present (otherwise why include user details), but there isn't a good explanation of this process in the Step Reference PDFs.

I've just tried this and it seems to work with and without the Authenticate User step, i.e. a Get User step followed by an Upload Document step appears to work too!

Can you possibly post a sample script? I can't seem to get it to work. Thx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: