cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using Wildcards in MediaSense Search and Play

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

I've tried to use wildcards such as *1234 when using MediaSense Search and Play with no luck.  Can wildcards be used in the MediaSense search and play application?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am assuming both actually. ☺ As an explanation, MediaSense provides a Search and Play Application. They also build a Gadget (the “Recordings” Gadget) which provides an interface into the MediaSense Search and Play application. I assume since this was posted to the Finesse forum, they probably want to know about the Gadget, but this, under everything is a question for MediaSense. ☺

Cheers,

g.

Gary Olmsted

Technical Leader, UCD (UI/UX) Architect, & Finesse Architect

CBABU - Contact Center Software Development

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Is this a MediaScense question, or Finesse?

I am assuming both actually. ☺ As an explanation, MediaSense provides a Search and Play Application. They also build a Gadget (the “Recordings” Gadget) which provides an interface into the MediaSense Search and Play application. I assume since this was posted to the Finesse forum, they probably want to know about the Gadget, but this, under everything is a question for MediaSense. ☺

Cheers,

g.

Gary Olmsted

Technical Leader, UCD (UI/UX) Architect, & Finesse Architect

CBABU - Contact Center Software Development

You are correct, this is posted in the wrong discussion.  I followed another MediaSense thread and it lead me here and I didn't notice that it was Finesse.

bhaarora
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am from Mediasense team. We don't support searching of recording through wild cards at most of the places on Search and Play application. However, wildcard is supported on 'Tags' field with wildcard being '%' symbol. For instance, to search recordings starting with tag 'test' wildcard can be used like 'test%' in Tags fields.

Regards,

Bhawik Arora

Mediasense

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: