Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

We are upgrading from CVP 8.5 to CVP 10.5. I notice that after running my antbuild script that builds my custom java aplications and puts new jar files under deploy/java/application/lib folder, i start to get NullPointer errors. For example, when ...

We are moving our .net thick client application based on CTIOS to server based web application. I saw long back in one of the post, tailored version of CTIOS application client library (CTIObject.cs etc files) for web application. I am finding hard t...

Running CUIC Version:10.5(1) build 1 (10_5_1_10000_7) and Finesse Version 10.5Hopefully this makes sense...Is there a way to create a Agent Call Detail CUIC permalink report that can be used for each individual agent as a Gadget without the need to c...

I have  customer who has CUIC deployed for 5 different countries, all of which have their own collections for Agents & Agent teams. When running a report that has been created for their country, whilst they see their own Collection in the Search crit...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am implementing dynamic form element which will play out last 5 open cases, the product and provide an option to customer if they need support on any of the cases open.To implement this i have added form element as below with my custom class.Als...

Hi Team,I am looking for a way to capture alphanumeric characters (41AB1234) in DTMF without having ASR solution.I thought a solution like for Character 'A' customer could enter *21 and for B customer could enter *22 like wise from their DTMF keypad....

Resolved! CRM & Finesse

Hi Experts.Im  newbie with Finesse -I  did managed to set up crm ( web page ) as a iframe in finesses home tab (EmbeddedWebApp) and when logging in agent in finesse , the user get prompt for credentials , and the webpage loads.In old days with CAD , ...

Hello,Are there any CTI events sent over GED188 for calls in precision queue?I would expect events CALL_QUEUED_EVENT to occur when a call arrives in a precision queue and something like CALL_DIVERTED_EVENT when it leaves the queue for an agent.Thanks...

DonH1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors