cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

where do we PG explorer thing on PCCE SPOG

kavle
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to understand about PG like how to add a new PG and related configs , however we have SPOG here we dont have the UCCE setup. SO could anyone help me where we do all this in SPOG . 

5 Replies 5

Assuming UCCE 12.0 you should still see Config Manager in the AW. Wait, your label says PCCE. Ok so System > Deployment, however you really need to think about how PCCE is designed and if you really need to add a new PG as most of that configuration is done for you during the initial setup.

david

david

thank you sir . yes I think so .. now we have requirement where we need to add a ECE server and for the we are going to use the MR PG which is already present , however we need to edit the Routing type name and few more thing I hope.
how do we do it.

I have attached the capture just to clear my question more

@kavle, this is PCCE... you cannot change, in a supported matter, the name of the routing client. You could edit the table directly or use upcctest, but you need to understand that it's not supported. Once you have the PIM configured in the MR PG for ECE, the Routing Type will change to ECE Data Server.

kavle
Level 1
Level 1

thank you @david.macias @Omar Deen it is very helpful information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: