Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm looking for a central way to manage days of week and time day in a xml document for certain scripts. I have a group that will change out their hours around holidays on a regular basis and I find myself going into multiple scripts and adjusting th...

pdub716 by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning I have a CSQ "AUTO" and I have several other agents with that skill but assigned to their own team, they help out on an as needed basis. Agent Summary report list all of them. Detailed call CSQ agent does not list them at all. any one ha...

I need some help to change the Call Priority for the one Agent. We have 2 options for Language Selection English& Arabic. If the Caller chooses English, then Agent Ext 1018 should have the least priority to receive that call, total number of Agnets a...

Hi, I don't see a CUIC report and after looked in the Socialminer and CCX database I was also unable to find a table containing any UCCX Chat transcripts. I know a end user / customer can download a transcript of the chat at the end of the chat, but ...