cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

why UCCX 9.0 "Set Enterprise Call Info" shows nothing after a "Call Consult Transfer" is answered???

jianjiang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

I need to save the caller dialing history into the variables in a script, so i add "Set Enterprise Call Info" to save before or after "Call Consult Transfer" to the destination, however, i can't find any records in the custom variable report, if the destination answered the call.

but if i use "Call Redirect", it works. 

how can i realize it if i have to use "Call Consult Transfer"?

thx

4 Replies 4

jianjiang
Level 1
Level 1

During "Call Consult Transfer", I try to terminate(--Triggering Contact--) under the "Success", in order to validate "Set Enterprise Call Info", but it doesn't work. 

Hi,

it's probably by design. If you do consult transfer, you basically create a new call. Yes, the initiator was UCCX but it looks like UCCX does not follow the call anymore after successful transfer.

Could you please explain why you need to use the consult transfer functionality? There might be a workaround to it.

G.

Hi Gergely

I need to trace the status of the destination when i transfer a call, if the destination does not answer, not only busy, then i  will put this call into a queue. so i have to use "Call Consult Transfer".

Thanks for your answer!

Hi,

I encounter the same problem you described.

Did you resolve this issue?

I tried to use set enterprise call info step on the different options of call consult step but it doesn't work.

Thanks a lot,

Liran.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: