Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi cisco-lovers, I have question related to Cisco Finesse desktop and caller info. How can I display some information about caller for agent desktop ?For instance,caller name and etc.? Please,if it is possible give brief explanation.Even one short ex...

Hi, I've a long XML (~84000 lines) file that i'm using to make ANI Based routing, but my customer is giving me the file with the following format <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><ZCCRELTFNO><item><TEL_NUMBER>5652</TEL_NUMBER><AGENT>agente3</A...

Hi, Please let me know if there is any stock report which we can use for cisco UCCE CUIC 10.5 to get below info for agent 1,Agent Talk time 2.No of calls inbound handled 3.No of oubound calls made I was able to get Agent Team Attendance Historica...

Hi, I am extracting some call information from the Route_Call_Detail view and one of the fields I'm returning is RequestType.   While most of the returned data is the typical 1,2, or 6, I am seeing the occaisional 39.   I can find 1-6 in the schema ...

I configure a new uccx in version 10.6.1.10000-39 a hotline. Under Cisco Administrator -> Personnel -> Agents : the system do not show my agents.The Synchronize Directory Server  -> Synchronize show the error: CDAUI2082 At least one error has occurre...

Torsten G by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Since, I am studying UCCX srnd to implement it in our network and I have a question. I would like to understand whether UCCX has an in-built call recording feature or do we need to integrate it with Mediasense and enable recording profile o...

Syed by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes