Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap up time after Outbound call

Arnie.Holder
Level 1
Level 1

We are running IPCC Enterprise 6.0 SR3.

We have a group of case workers that, after finishing an Inbound call, need to place between two and four Outbound calls. The average length of time required for their Wrapup, including these Outbound calls, is around 8 minutes.

With the Agent Desk Settings Wrap up time set to 480 seconds, they are getting their 8 minute wrap up--unless they make one of their Outbound calls. If they make an Outbound call, when they hang up, they are immediately placed back into Ready and get the next call. When this happens, they have to forward the customer to another agent so they can work on the case that is already open.

I'm assuming this behavior can be controlled, but I can't seem to figure out what I need to have set to allow them to get 8 minutes of wrapup, regardless of what they do in that time, unless they choose to go ready manually.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies 2

gz_lucky_gzb
Level 1
Level 1

You can set the value of 'work mode on outgoing' to 'Required' in Agent Desk Settings List of Configuration Manager

Is this possible on IPCC 4.0(5)? If so please can someone direct me to the correct setting.

Thanks

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: