DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Hi, Is it possible to configure the sandbox AnyConnect profile to permit RDP sessions to the machine running the AnyConnect client, or is anybody aware of a workaround for this restriction?  Corporate laptops in my company are locked down pretty tigh...

Ryan_M1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lab is active with errors. In the output screen I can read this message :Error occurried during "provisioning" stage, See aditional entries in the Activity Feed for more information.ERROR: OOB Setup Script returned errorsDriver:UDC_EnvioromentDriver_...

JJFP by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, when I try to connect my Cisco anyconnect client to a vpn site: vpnEast, I get the following error:         7:12:05 PM Contacting vpnEast.         7:12:05 PM Connection attempt has failed.         7:12:05 PM Unable to contact vpn-east.company....

dl5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am facing some issues with the installation of Cisco Anyconnect software. There's a dialogue box pop out stated that "Installation completed" but I am unable to find the software inside my laptop. I tried to install Anyconnect which is in ...

KahMing by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have reserved a Meraki Enterprise sandbox and received a script error per the Activity Feed. Activity:'set_up_meraki_ent' on Meraki_Ent_1 failed with script runner exited with exit code:1 Also I did not receive details regarding VPN endpoint ...

mcmanamyn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes