Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Gateway: 14.2.0-620Email and Web Manager: 14.2.0-203Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Resolved! Virus Outbreak Summary

Hi,I am new to the Ironport world.  We receive a daily report (see image below) advising of local outbreaks.  Not being familiar with this I am concerned there might be an issue with our network.  Or is this spam/virus that have tried getting in that...

ssmalley77 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Different types of Reporting

I understand that you can get reporting for domain-based reporting but I am unsure more on more of the differences on these type of reporting. can anyone please list all of the reporting options and the benifits...such as Domain-Based Executive Summa...

jonatlit by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Message Tag

We add a message tag to emails that are user selected to be sent secure using the Cisco Plug-in to exempt the email from DLP scanning.  Is that message tag removed when the message is sent or is it retained until manually removed?  Case - orginal mes...

Cisco IronPort ESA - C160

hi All,Cisco Ironport ESA Email Bundle with:AS, AV, Virus Outbreak Filters, encryption and DLP for 1 year (100 mailboxes)We are not familar with the Cisco IronPort Email, but has experience in deploying the WSA.Can somebody share the key concerns and...

J_Vansen_S by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Delivery via TLS not working

Getting the following error:(DCID 14390733) Message 31196742 to     address@domain.com     delayed. Reason:  4.1.0 - Unknown address error ('454', ['4.7.0 Failed to establish appropriate  TLS channel: UntrustedRoot: Access Denied']) [(\'from\', \'"e-...

Incomming / Outgoing

if email is comming into DATA1.reverse DNS host exchange.inside.com verified yesthen matches the Suspect SBRS.from: steve@outside.com       to: dave@outside.com>rejected by RATreceiving abortedclose.----------------domain needs to be added to RAT...A...

Cisco Registered Envelope Service Upgrade coming November 5th, 2011

Cisco Systems is pleased to announce a major upgrade of the Cisco Registered Envelope Service (CRES) scheduled for Saturday, November 5th, 2011 from 18:00 – 00:00 PST (Sunday, November 6th 02:00:00 – 08:00:00 UTC).During the maintenance window it wil...

Throttling not working as documented

I am ahaving a problem with the behaviour of rate limiting (throttling) on the Ironport.According to the manual, you specify a rate limit of x messages per hour against a HAT Policy, and this is applied per-IP Address for the relevant HAT group(s).Ho...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors