Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Good Morning,We are looking at using our Ironport system to block attachments and move them to Policy Quarantine.  We currently use another product but the licensing will expire shortly.In looking at using the Ironport, we have ran into some issues o...

Running IronPort M660 / v7.2.0-390Trying to use Reporting API as per this document (It was the most recent I could find): http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/security_management/sma/api/ESA_6.4.0_MR_Reporting_API.pdfMy goal is to be able to down...

thealy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AironPort C350

Tengo un AironPort C350, pero no tengo contraseña, hay alguna forma de restaurarlo a fabrica? Donde puedo encontrar la documentacion de este Appliance.I have a AironPort C350, but I have no password, is there any way to restore it to factory? Where ...

Hi all,I have a C160 for ESA and a C370 (AsyncOS 6.5.2.1) for IEA and I want to modify the envelop in the outgoing mails.  I specificly want to change the default's attach name (senderdoc.html) for another, someone knows how I can make this?.Regards,...

Hi,We are shifting the IronPorts behind an f5 for customer outbound connections to load balance our IronPorts and to allow for easier expansion of our messaging bunkers to name just a couple of reasons. On the IronPorts we use SENDER GROUP for access...

Hi is there a way to contact someone in Cisco to unblock our domain? Our  mail messages to cisco.com are blocked due low reputation.Senderbase ironport reputation tool says that Our ip and domain are neutral or Good and that our IP address or domain ...

Hello!I have two C360 with version 6.5.1 with LDAP validation enabledWe are receiving following critical message:Critical <System> ironport.2011.cl: An application fault occurred: ('ldap/ldap_api.py query_acce...The Critical message is: An applicati...

Good Evening,We are looking to enable to Marketing Email Settings in the Anti-Spam configuration.  Instead of "Add Text to Subject", we want to add a X-Header to the e-mail.  I see how to do this.  My question is can I create a report in Ironport to ...

Resolved! IPv6

I havea government customer asking about IPv6 for their ESA appliances.  Is there any documentation or support information about IPv6 and IronPort appliances?Thanks in advance,Bob

Hello,I have evaluated the spamtowho.exe to generate report in msg-csv format from the text maillog files.In the output csv file, following columns are present.Time-In,Time-done,SN-MID,IP,SenderGroup,Policy,SBRS,Envelope From,Message size (bytes),Mes...

I figured it was worth a shot to ask here if anyone had any ideas on how to protect against these type of exploits.Advisory: http://www.adobe.com/support/security/advisories/apsa11-02.htmlArticle: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/04/12/attacks_explo...