Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Just wanted to share my expierence in getting into the world of SPF and altsrchost to help prevent someone else from hitting the potholes I did and to ask a question.Situation:We just recently deployed a TXT record on our public DNS to begin the setu...

So I'm having an issue blocking a specific sender from emailing us.  The mail is from mail.vresp.com and the envelope sender is always something to the affect of this bounces-60ebdf6df3-088951a90a@b.cts.vresp.comNow currently I have a content filter ...

Hearing from some HIPAA consultant that if audited - your organization needs to proveemails were sent encrypted (TLS or CRES).What is eveyone else doing in regards to their message tracking in the C series?If affected by HIPAA -- are you worried abou...

craigp by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Nation!We have our M running6.7.6-076The first C-150 is6.5.1-005The other two (in cluster config) C-660 are6.5.1-005If I upgrade M-series to latest 7.2.2 version. Do I need C-series to upgrade accordingly to 7.1.x?OrIf I upgrade the C-150 to 7.1.x...

mychrislo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can i change the Helo Hostname for outgoing Emails?I send a email for dnscheck@ironport.com, and return Fail in HELO Hostname.HELO hostname matches DNS hostname:FAILED: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx HELO'd as ironport.mydomain.com, butresolves to mail.mydomain...

Resolved! RAT Query

Hi,Suppose a domain "mydomain.com.fj" exists on Recipient Access Table but does not exist on SMTP Route Table. Question, Are emails sent to "mydomain.com.fj" safely stored in the E-mail Exchange (C370) and can then be later delivered when SMTP Route ...

I apologize in advance if I’ve missed this discussion, I figure there would be one but couldn’t search it.Does Ironport have a method for scoring words could be profanity or sexual content depending on the intent? I’ve seen some systems that will use...

Hi,Am unable to post this in the Ironport Security section due to the restricted access on my Cisco support login ID.I need to export the message tracking logs for a particular user for the last one year (or the period for which logs are available) o...

This is a simple question regarding the 'Tophosts' command.  I need to understand how to interpret the output. Below is an example output:Recipient Host                    Acive Recip.           Conn. Out          Deliv. Recip.          Soft Bounced ...

pgolshan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I have initially setup a C370 ironport box for  SMTP and MX. Now I have the second box which will be operating as a backup.I am a bit stuck in trying to figure out how to cluster the two ironport servers. Please assist...I would be greatful hear ...

I am looking for information on creating a filter rule for the C670.I want to block attachements that contain a set trigger, and then send a custom message to the end user explaning the block and why weare blocking the attachement.I have the below:if...

Top Solution Authors