Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

When using the grep command for the mail_logs file I sometimes receive the message "Binary file (standard input) matches."This does not always happen. Sometimes I'm able to use grep and receive the expected results. The problem seems to come and go.D...

I know we have Message ID (MID), Incoming ID (ICID) and Outgoing ID (DCID). But in the following message, what does RID represent?Info: Delivery start DCID 536 MID 21779 to RID [0]

nic-dteam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a quick question concerning Text Resource.For example, after creating a notification we can edit and modify its content. However is there a way to modify the name of the notification ?Or only solution is to copy and create a new notifica...

Hi.We have 2 C350, and would like to setup TLS. I have found the document "Encrypting SMTP Conversations Using TLS".My question is, should i use 2 certificates og just 1.Best regardsThorsten

Hi All,I have a C30 appliance and need to write a message filter to block external Meeting Request type emails for two specific users in my organization -- preferably with an action to drop & reply back with a canned response. What's the easiest way ...

Hello,We recently entered in the Ironport World and I have some questions concerning some features.We have distribution list which must receive mails from outside.Our problem is when a mail is forwarded to Spam quarantine a notification for end user ...