Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi, We want to automate the ESA configuration backup on weekly basis.The ESA's we've are in cluster group. 2 in DC & 1 in DR. Can anyone provide the steps to do it? Thanks & Regards,Vikram Murudkar.

The CUIC Large Schedule process in CUIC 12.5 is limited to .CSV files. The Large schedule interface automatically accesses reports specified by the user through the interface. Does the sftp process automatically convert the reports  to .CSV format be...

jboresta by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I hope you're doing well.We want to upgrade our CISCO Email Security Gateway infrastructure to the latest version. We have:- One SMA C690 (Standalone) with 13. 0.0-392 AsyncOS version- 05 ESA C390 (02 Clusters and one standalone) with 13. ...

RTE by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Want to deploy an Email Security appliance on Vmware server. But not finding any document about its prequiste and setup guide. It would be a great help if someone help me on this.

sv7 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use Ironport for system-generated outbound emails & Gmail for our inbound user mail. An application owner has asked if we can relay email to third party recipients via google and have it show up in the application admins Sent folder in gmail.Is th...

Our C170 went EOL and end of Cisco support while we are waiting for a replacement. Our feature keys are all active for another 700+ days, including Sophos Anti-Virus. However, we are getting email warning messages stating "Warning <Anti-Virus> [DN of...

jcapron by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, are there any plans to support BIMI (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brand-indicators-for-message-identification/) on the ESA? I.e. while receiving an external message check authentication and BIMI selector header, download BIMI inform...

When a uploaded suspicious file to amp reputation server dont have a veredict after the 1 hour default timer, it was released from the "File Analysis" quarantine and delivered to the end userIs there any option to move it from the temporal file analy...

Gonsauro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to figure out why my newly deployed FTD device still insists on inspecting SMTP traffic. Cisco Firepower 2130 Threat Defense running 7.0.1-84 code. Telnet to my Internet mail host behind my FTD on port 25 from the Internet like so:telnet <mail...

rfranzke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to send some mails (based on recipient) at an alternative sandbox system.I use the content filter "Send To Alternate Destination Host" with the IP of my sanboxing system.It works well. But if my sandbox system is down the emails stay in que...

sysresuem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes