Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello everyone, I am new to this product.Could you help me with my query?About the IronPort Anti Spam, the RULE UPDATES, what function does it fulfill? and these are updated automatically? or manual

Hello,We have set up on our platform a list for executives in our company, and protect them against spoofing.However, some members of that list also send notifications through another external cloud platform to other members of our organization.Somet...

Resolved! Account Takeover

Good Adternoon, I setup an outgoing filter for Account Takeover based on Best practices, but now emails reported as phishing get quarantined due to the content filter.  Any Suggestions? This is how I configured the Content FilterACCOUNT_TAKEOVERCondi...

mateormz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use an SMA for a mail relay environment at a customer. End users are accessing the HTTPS production interface for the SPAM quarantaine. Our operation team use the HTTPS management interface for daily operation. They are using the old web interface...

Hi Team, I have recevied an Zero day Vulnerability CVE-2022-20798  alert for Cisco Email Security appliance and when i searched this error it has Workaround which says "Administrators can disable the anonymous binds on the external authentication ser...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,In a Ironport C360 Email Security Appliance , i am getting 99% cpu usage, pl suggest how to resolve it.Email Security Appliance: 94.0% Anti-Spam: 2.0% Anti-Virus: 0.0% Reporting: 1.0% Quarantine: 0.0% Total CPU Utilization: ...

Hello, Do we know what caused these errorrs:"The Info message is:ISQ: Could not connect to off-box quarantine at 10.13.X.X:6025"and "The Critical message is:An application fault occurred: Internal error: Process 'aggregator-0' already exists" were th...

edahmani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to upgrade Cisco SMA from version 13.6.2-058 to version 14.1.0-239. Can i upgrade directly to that version, because in the 14.1.0 release notes my sma osversion is not listed but in the webgui it seem i can directly upgrade to version 1...

Hey everyone,  Ran into an issue with the SDR data... its calling lots of domains very young... ex Yahoo.com as 29 days... So if you have a filter based on Domain Maturity, you need to check your stuff...   16 Jun 2022 10:03:55 (GMT -05:00) Message ...

Hi everyone, we heard about the cisco new advanced phishing protection and domain protection features. but we can't find any ordering guide for these features. do they come as a bundle with the ESA existing licensing schema or we have to order them a...