Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

We´re currently researching virtual gateways and try to find a way to split our mail traffic between serval IP addresses.On the diagram provided by cisco we can see when message filters takes effect (118493-technote-esa-01.png (802×1007) (cisco.com))...

FourK by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found that certain companies that send email to us get blocked in our ESA by SPF SoftFail.And I dug into their SPF record with the help of some sites and they all say that SPF pass while the Cisco says SoftFail so I was a bit lost why.But afte...

hello everyone, could you help me how to unlock my user account?Since this message appears when I try to enter the console "User account is locked. Contact Administrator to unlock it ¨My friend lent me his account (admin) to be able to unblock my per...

We have 2 C100V virtual appliances in a cluster. I have recently setup Cisco Ironport Email Encryption. I have everything setup and it works on one of my Ironports....but not the other. They load balance on sending so when the message is processed by...

So, we started getting this error yesterday:If your email gateway is experiencing issues when delivering messages to Centralized Policy Quarantine (CPQ) and you received an alert that indicates that the CPQ certificate is expired, make sure you execu...

On "mx" in destination controls I have default "preferred TLS", but our RAT domain has there "required TLS":since yesterday I have messages in ESA active queue which cannot be delivered to SMA:the.cpq.hostDown7,0010238.8k00mx: Info: New SMTP DCID 192...

Lemat by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello @All,Are several conditions checked equally one after the other or do the conditions have to be nested by use of " else "?So variant 1 or 2?Variant 1if (recv-listener == "in") { if (sendergroup == "TRUSTLIST") {  action; } if (sendergroup == "G...

Top Solution Authors