Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

This morning I saw a new upgrades available on the box:Upgrades available:1. AsyncOS 4.5.0 build 736 upgrade, 2005-10-13while now, I'm running 4.5.0-735, what is the new updates on 736?Anyone?

Is anyone else here using Bonded Sender?We are but we are noticing that Bonded Sender is inflating our output by approximately 3 to 4 times. Anyone else seeing this? (a concern for us as we have a limit on how many emails we can sender using the Bond...

-updated subject to correctly categorize-We are seeing a high number of these on our limited honeypot accounts and are curious whether other people are suffering from them and to what degree, as well as what measures you have taken to mitigate them, ...

Hi, Is anyone else having problems with doing TLS as preferred? We have found this issue:1) if the remote site offers TLS but it does not work, the Ironport is unable to send the email and eventually it gets too old and is return to the sender as und...

We would like to send a copy of all NDRs, DSNs, etc. to a particular email address. How would you handle that? I thought I could do it through bounceconfig as there is an option, "Do you want hard bounces sent to an alternate address?" but that redi...

Folks,1) smtpauth with ldap should be binding rather than retrieving password. Since userPassword is a multi-values attribute (SunDS), when grabbing the password to check, the DS returns the newest one first and auth fails. We have multiple passwor...

So, I thought I'd try out a poll, and see what features people would like to see in the IronPort C-Series applicances...Not sure how the poll functions works, and if other people can add options, I guess we'll see.For me, I *definitely* want to see c...