Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

My Cisco Domain Protection appliance says that my Cisco ESA is sending out email with an identity misalignment because instead of the MAIL FROM being my company domain, it is esa.hc####-##.iphmx.com.  How do I change this so that the MAIL FROM is my ...

Resolved! ESA View Email

We are currently investigating ESA as a possible upgrade from our current solution. One question came up by the security team. In the current solution they have, they are able to view an email inside the GUI of there current solution for security pur...

Resolved! ESA URL filtering

Hi, I received an email containing a phishing attack. When I examined the url in the mail, my e-mail address was also written in the url. This is often used in phishing attacks. When you go to the page, you will see that your e-mail address is writte...

sfk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to create a content filter which detect unwanted URL's based on reputation and one filter based on URL category.These messages must be changed as follows,redirect URL's to the web security proxy,change subject with a warning andredirect mess...

Hi community,I recently switched to Smart account/licensing for one customer's ESA cluster. They have 1000 mailboxes license. After provisioning and authorizing the appliances I see in Cisco Smart account for the relevant features only 2 in use and t...

kaizen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors