cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Resolved! API support in IAC

Hi,Does IAC support any APIs to be used by another external product?  I am interested in both push and pull notifications. Specifically I would like to [1] pull the inventory information from IAC and [ 2 ] Get push notifications when any "order" is c...

aputhige by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With Shaun RobertsWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about the Cisco Process Orchestrator with Cisco expert Shaun Roberts. Topics include out of the box content, core ...

G'day,I'm writing a process that takes as input a multiline string. I need to chop this string up via newlines and iterate through each one but I can't work out how to split a string based on newlines and the TEO Reference Guide is suitably vague on ...

rruckley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're new to Tidal.  Running v.  6.1.0.279 on Solaris. We have the following requirement:If a file exists, run Job A, then run Job BElse run Job B.We know how to use a File Event to Launch Job A when the file exists, and have Job A launch Job B.  (Th...