Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We are on Tidal Version 6.2.1.54 and Tidal is installed on Windows and our agent server is on Linux. We have set up default runtime job limit to 50.   Issue is that whenever the job reaches this 50 limit, instead of having a status of waiting on reso...

Hi, I'm using TES 5.3.1 and I'm working on an FTP transmission to a bank.  They have asked that the file be sent SFTP in either ASCII or EBCDIC, but using the integrated FTP job, it only allows Binary when transferring SFTP.  Is there something I'm m...

Resolved! Tidal Mass Updates

I have a situation where there are 300+ Tidal jobs defined to run on a particular agent/adapter.  I need to move 200 of them to a different agent/adapter.  Is there an easy way to do this without having to open each job up one at a time?   Thanks in ...

bruced63 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have installed tidal agent  on windows and when I start agent, it says below errors in the agent log.   20180411 12:23:35 <inf.TIDAL_AGENT_1> Starting agent _20180411 12:27:01 <err.TIDAL_AGENT_1> readOneMessage failed - -1(10038)      Can...

Hi Everyone,   For those with experience on using the BMC Remedy Adapter on Cisco's Process Orchestrator (CPO) 3.5, I would like to know if there's a way to do polling from/using the adapter? or what the best polling mechanism for CPO to do this is c...

marlo.777 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI experts                                I am following the below code in JAVA-      URL url = new URL("http://<hostname:portname>/api/<DSP NAME>/method/Job/get/443083");                                                                 HttpURLConnect...

Hi expert   While truing to create a job using the following URL http://<hostname>:<port>/apidoc/<DSP name>/method/Job/create/   This XML is showing and asking for proving Object   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>                 <entry xmlns=...