Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does the current release of Cisco Workload Optimization Manager (Turbonomics) support CloudCenter? I do not see any evidence of this today. If not, is there a target date for support?   Thanks

1jcbway by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to prevent using EEM a command from taking place using N9k, let say that I want to prevent changes on the interface Eth1/1, something like this should work:event manager applet test description "do not modify Eth1/1" event cli matc...

I am trying to diagnose a failed SFTP upload that occured in a recent job, in looking at the tidal job log on the client that the file upload was originating from I see the following:_20131206 01:10:06 <inf.TIDAL_AGENT_1.ES_TIDALDB01_1> Received Serv...

mwezesa01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we want a file dependency to kick off when we receive a file that has a dynamic name.say on Monday we receive file abc1 and Tuesday we receive file abc4.  We want the dependency to be met if it sees abc (*) anything as long as the file starts with ab...

Hello! I'm trying to figure out to work out HTTP Requests with CPO to CPO's own API. I'm trying to kill a process so i use the following endpoint: http://serverhostname.com:61527/WS/ProcessInstance I use a runtime user with my own credentials for...

Hello, Could somebody elaborate the Raise Process Event activity further in depth. What are the pros? cons? capabilities? how it works internally? I'd probably keep the scope as internal use cases, but external use cases are also welcome. I've looke...

marlo.777 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm working on designing a workflow in which its continuity relies on a message of another systems where the delay time could highly vary. I was wondering if there's a way to have a process instance lie dormant and resume the workflow by makin...

marlo.777 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes