Views
Helpful
Replies

7925 SCCP speed dial

D_Lebedev
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I'm trying setup speed dials on this phone.

The only way i've found-local way.

1) Create contact in phone book.

2)Associate this contact with some digit...2...3 and etc.

I'm not able to make this from CUCM.

Need help.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The 7925 supports six PLKs in it's Phone Button Template. You can assign Speed Dials, BLF, DN, or any other normal PLK function. Additionally, if you have the Abbreviated Dial softkey enabled in the Softkey Template you can use those.

If the phone is set to show the Home Screen you would need to press the right arrow of the five-way D-pad to show lines and then scroll down to the appropriate speed dial. Optionally, there is a setting in the Model-Specific Configuration section of the phone in CUCM that allows you to change the default view from the home screen to the line view.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The 7925 supports six PLKs in it's Phone Button Template. You can assign Speed Dials, BLF, DN, or any other normal PLK function. Additionally, if you have the Abbreviated Dial softkey enabled in the Softkey Template you can use those.

If the phone is set to show the Home Screen you would need to press the right arrow of the five-way D-pad to show lines and then scroll down to the appropriate speed dial. Optionally, there is a setting in the Model-Specific Configuration section of the phone in CUCM that allows you to change the default view from the home screen to the line view.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks Jonathan.

Everything is ok now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: