IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! only 600 IP Phones and only 30 H323 real calls= High CPU utilization, and High H323 calls

Hi guys,I experience the problem below if you already experience it.There is a cluster of CUCM (1 pub, and 1 sub). all IP phone have been configured to register in the subscriber.There are 600 IP Phones registeredCall activity in average is 30 only.T...

iantra123 by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Translation-rule for cisco 5350

Good afternoon.Tell me how to change the rule to cisco 5350 Version 12.2 (2) XB6 or where you can read about the translation-rules for this equipment.Translation - rule for Cisco 2620 :C2600 Software (C2600-IS3X-M), Version 12.3(26)voice translation-...

zhelikhov by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SRST Solutions

Hi all, just wondering what everyone else is doing out there for SRST and 911? We have around 600 phones on CUCM 7.1.5 using 3 PRIs. All of the gateways are SRST capable and we're only using SRST in case of emergency for 911 outbound calling. Are the...

PAP2T

Salve,ho appena terminato di configurae un PAP2T, con un unico problema: riesco a chiamare e ricevere solo in viva voce. Con i telefoni, ne ho provato + d'uno, in modalità normale, non sento nulla. Mi sapete suggerire cosa modificare?

Incoming calls fails on FXO PSTN

HI ,I use PSTN line connected to the FXO card on the router.I dont have a problem with the outgoing calls , but the incoming calls doesnt work.Please, find in the attachement the following items:1- show run of the router2- debug voice ccapi in out of...

habouzyad by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Problems with the IP Phone 9971

I have a problem with the CISCO IP Phone 9971.It started successfully but i have the following issuesÇWhen I press the CONTACT BUTTON, it gives me the following message:CONTACTS NOT AVAILABLEAnother Issue is that i dont have the CTL and ITL Files.The...