cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACD in CUCM

HI all, I need your help in order to know what functionality does ACD offer in CUCM without using CCE. (Reports?, how the are the calls managed in each group?, and so on..) Our "in production customer"  needs to implement an Automatic distribution fu...

Hi guys,i have a VG224 that is running IOS 12.4. and connecting via MGCP to the CUCM.unfortunaly it is in a rejected status on the CUCM and i remark that it is constantly downloading the configuration and swapping between the two CUCM's.after 30 seco...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently I have an issue with a SIP trunk by a provider that doesn't accept DTMF out-of-band, and is having trouble to accept RFC 2833 standard. Is there any other way to pass the tones "in-band" by ussing a different method?This question may sou...

HI all having an issue with some ATA 187 devices not registering.  I haver installed both software packs in the right order and on a test machine running 8.0.3 worked fine.  On site i have done the same but this is 8.0.2 CUMBE and the software loads ...