IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Monitoring

Hai ,I am totally new to Contact Center .Just started it .Well I am a little confused with Monitoring .There are 2 kinds of Monitoring ,Supervisor Desktop based and Remote Monitor .what exactly Monitoring means ? Can I hear voice when I do monitoring...

HARISH S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,a customer is complaning that a missed call is shown on the phone even if the call has been anwered by someone else using pickup.Is there any way to suppress the missed call in this case? I know that this was impossible in the past, but maybe ...

I have a scenario where I have security that answers an emergency line that is supported by a Cisco 7962. If the power were to go out and the battery back were to fail, I need another option for the emergency line. I need the line to automatically fo...

Hi Networkers,I have installed cucm 7 on vmware workstation (2gb ram and 72 gb hdd) for lab purpose. When I try to root access my cucm, gets the following error," you dont have any linux partitions" and the cmd 'chroot /mnt/sysimage' is not working, ...