cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

911 CDR Report help

hutto.txed.net
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a way to send 911 calls to a report or log that can be looked at by anyone.  As of right now I have to log into the call manager, 7.1 and run a query for 911 calls in a certain time frame, I would llike it if anyone can check a log and see which extension dialed 911. If it is too hard to filter just 911 calls than a report that runs continuly and sends data to a log or file.  We are using SRST routers that operate at each or our schools and when someone dials 911 it goes to the SRST and the phone line dedicated to that router, that way our ems or police go to the correct building, but they do not know which extension dialed that number.  If there is not a good way to do this in Call Manager maybe one can suggest a third party sw that can do this, We are a school district and can not spend very much money.   Thanks for any help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

IPCelerate makes IPSession.  You need to integrate it with callmanager.  The actual application on the IPSession server is called I.Alert.  You will make an application user in callmanager that has CTI control of all the phones you want to monitor and IPSession will use this user account to access callmanager.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Brian Meade
Level 7
Level 7

You could use a product such as IPSession that brings up a pop-up screen whenever someone dials 911 showing the extension that called and the description of the phone.  That is what I commonly use.  You can install the client on the PC's of those who work at the front desk.  You can also make the notification play a sound and pop-up on their phones.

Looking up Ipsession it looks like it works with Ipcelerate, do I need to tie in the ipcelerate server with the call manager or can I just install the client sw?  We have an ipcelerate server not being used.

IPCelerate makes IPSession.  You need to integrate it with callmanager.  The actual application on the IPSession server is called I.Alert.  You will make an application user in callmanager that has CTI control of all the phones you want to monitor and IPSession will use this user account to access callmanager.

Thanks for your help, I found out that we have IPcelerate and was able to configure 911 alert on workstations using ipsession.