IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking for a way to send 911 calls to a report or log that can be looked at by anyone.  As of right now I have to log into the call manager, 7.1 and run a query for 911 calls in a certain time frame, I would llike it if anyone can check a log a...

Guys:Has anyone configured both a DN on Line-1 and PLAR on Line-2 on the same cisco 9971 phone, we are running CUCM 8.5, and seem to have some issues. If use SIP dial rules to make Line-2 as PLAR, it automatically makes Line-1 also a PLAR.Any tips ar...

I am fairly new to UCCX and would like some help setting up a UCCX system. I have a client that has purchased UCCX 8 and they would like to setup a simple queue so that they can monitor peoples hold time. Are there any kind of A - Z guides that would...

putney_m by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got an easy one I need help on.  I have a Call Manager Express setup and we are switching service providers for our PRI.  I need to know how many digits to tell the service provider to forward to us.  How do I go about finding that out?  Thanks.

hunleyb by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME user-profiles

Quick question --Can you associate multiple numbers with a single voice user-profile, similar to assigning multiple bottons to an ephone?i.e.:voice user-profile 3number 6180 type normalnumber 6201,6202,6203 type overlaysimilar to:ephone 1button 1:80b...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,Do you guys recommand to go from CUCM 6.1 to 8.5? Is it a direct upgrde? I guess all we need is to purchase the SW license. All the DLU's will be carried out to the new boxes, am I mistaken?We are planning to use new HW for 8.5. What woul...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;I am stuck with corlists. I want to configure;When user "murat" dials 1..  he must use port 0/1/0when user "muratc" dials 1..  he must use port 0/1/1and goes onMy configuration seems correct but it is not working. Am I missing someting?dial-peer c...