Views
Helpful
Replies

Allowing callers to dial extension on call handlers

2mykhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have setup the system call handler to allow users to dial extensions however when i dial the extension number i get the message "you cannot be transfer to this number, check the number and try again"

I have selected the option in Greeting "Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call Handlers"

also the extension numbers are not  in restriction table.

5 Replies 5

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It can be issue due to partition/css, so check partition & CSS as well at cti port/sip trunk, phone' ext as well.

Suresh

Hi Suresh,

If is set the call to forward to other extension in after greeting  it works so i think the partion and CSS is not the concern here.

anything else can be checked?

Is it happening for all calls ? If then it can be dtmf issue as well. Can you explain call flow (e.g. pstn -> h323/mgcp/sip -> cucm -> sip/sccp -> cuc)

Suresh

I thought so it could be a dtmf issue but  as i said when the calls goes to other extensions we are able to enter the extension# and PIN(access voicemail box) and the system accepts it.

Call flow is PSTN->h323->cucm->sccp>cuc

Is this "when the calls goes to other extensions we are able to enter the extension# and PIN(access voicemail box) and the system accepts it" working when you call from PSTN to voice mail ? if its working then it not seems issue with dtmf.

Suresh