IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are receiving RTMT alert for HDD for this we checked the "sh hardware" command in which Media Error Count: 83 Other Error Count: 4 Predictive Failure Count : 0 is there need to change the HDD for this server . it is MCS 7835 server & CUCM subscri...

Hi,  Hopefully an easy question for someone. We've been shipped a 7821 IP phone but it's got the 3rd Party Call Control software on it. I'd read that I should be able to upgrade to enterprise using this: http://<phone_ip>/admin/upgrade?<schema>://<s...

Hi All, I'm doing a project for our London office. The weird thing is that i could not make any outgoing call. I checked the configurations of GW and CUCM, especially CSS and ISDN type. it seems all are good. I changed the calling number to E.164 or...

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes