Views
Helpful
Replies

Allowing callers to dial extension on call handlers

2mykhan
Beginner
Beginner

Hi All,

I have setup the system call handler to allow users to dial extensions however when i dial the extension number i get the message "you cannot be transfer to this number, check the number and try again"

I have selected the option in Greeting "Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call Handlers"

also the extension numbers are not  in restriction table.

5 Replies 5

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It can be issue due to partition/css, so check partition & CSS as well at cti port/sip trunk, phone' ext as well.

Suresh

Hi Suresh,

If is set the call to forward to other extension in after greeting  it works so i think the partion and CSS is not the concern here.

anything else can be checked?

Is it happening for all calls ? If then it can be dtmf issue as well. Can you explain call flow (e.g. pstn -> h323/mgcp/sip -> cucm -> sip/sccp -> cuc)

Suresh

I thought so it could be a dtmf issue but  as i said when the calls goes to other extensions we are able to enter the extension# and PIN(access voicemail box) and the system accepts it.

Call flow is PSTN->h323->cucm->sccp>cuc

Is this "when the calls goes to other extensions we are able to enter the extension# and PIN(access voicemail box) and the system accepts it" working when you call from PSTN to voice mail ? if its working then it not seems issue with dtmf.

Suresh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: