Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant - CUE

shabeebmohammed
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

Can you provide me any details on how to configure AA in CUE. Im using an ISR module and CME 9.1 (just in case it makes any difference). There are few cisco documents, but most of them are not very clear. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Shabeeb

5 Replies 5

Hi

Check that one about AA

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a008041d950.shtml

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

This is slightly dated, but should be good start, CUE comes with few sample AA scripts, all you need to do is configure CME with dial peer pointing to a pilot, and then build dial-in-number in CUE config and point to the script. If you need to customize the script you will need to isntall CUE script editor on your PC and modify the script and upload back to CUE. All of this is described in CUE admin guides.

Chris

Hi all

I´m using the CUE 8.6.1, i need to integrate with CUCM 8 there are any special request to AA? Or just need create the Pilot and Hunt group as well?

The CUE AA script should be edited from the CUCEEditor-8.6.1?

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

For CUE to CUCM integration, check out this guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel8_6/online_help/admin/GUI_PDF/gui_pdf.pdf

you will need to create CTI integration, CTI ports, CTI user and CTI Route Point(s). The CTI RP is the pilot for AA. Hunt groups have nothing to do with CUE, if you need redirect the call from CUE AA to a hunt group you simply customize AA to route the call to the CUCM hunt pilot.

You need to use the CUE editor for you version for best results, the download is available on CCO.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Hey Chris, sounds Good!!!

Thanks so much my friend (+5) Extremely Helpful

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers