Views
Helpful
Replies

Automated Hunt List Reporting

Anthony Zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi;

I'm trying to collect metrics on the utilization of my hunt lists. To give some context on the usage of these hunt lists, they essentially are a list of shared lines that we broadcast calls to (example: Department A has ten phones with three shared lines. These shared lines are part of a hunt group that is set up to broadcast calls. When someone wants to reach Department A, they call the hunt group pilot and department A receives a broadcasted call). 

I'm trying to get daily and weekly reports on a few metrics: total call volume, calls handled, calls abandoned, and calls transferred out. I see that CDR can accomplish the total calls, calls handled, and calls abandoned metrics on my hunt pilots, but I cannot figure out how to automate it. I don't see this report offered in the CDR scheduler. 

Also, does anyone know if there's a way to metrics on calls transferred? 

Thanks,

Anthony

2 Replies 2

panicatthecisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anthony!  I don’t know if this what you’re looking for but here’s something that might help...I have other examples just not handy at the moment. -Edgar Salazar

Hi;

Sorry for the slow reply. I've been working on exporting data to an external DB to try to get metrics. How did you get these graphs? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: